I’m am extremely excited to introduce a brand new weekly Podcast entitled ‘This Week in Mobile Learning” with my friend and co-host Robert Gadd.
Each week Robert and I will discuss various trending topics and their impact on mobile learning, including the state of mobile in general, mobile devices, HTML5, Adobe Flash, Responsive Web Design, Rapid Development tools, especially as they begin making the shift from desktop to mobile, mobile apps, video, Education and more.
In this first episode, we review the new iPad as compared to the first and second generations, plus its impact on mLearning. Here are some sound bites of what you can expect in this first episode:
- First Impressions of the New iPad as compared to the first and second generation iPads
- iCloud and the importance of having a singular computing experience for eLearning and mLearning
- Challenges ahead for mobile learning with tracking mobile through an LMS
- Adobe Flash and Mobile devices
- The importance of thinking ‘mobile-first’ when developing Learning
- iBooks and Adobe Shadow
- Statistics about the use of iPads in the Enterprise
- And much more
Please let me us know what you think of our discussions and bear with us, as we get more comfortable with the art of Podcasting. I’m using SoundCloud to publish this Podcast and one of my favorite features of this service is the ability to add comments at any particular time in the Podcast, so let us know if something we say resonates well with you and we will reply accordingly.