My Thoughts on Adobe, Captivate, Articulate, Storyline, Mobile Learning and More [Interview]
This morning, I had the opportunity to be on #eLearnChat, a video Podcast hosted by my good friend Rick Zanotti and Jean Franzblau. The one hour interview felt more like 20 minutes to me, as I enjoyed it thoroughly.
Here are some topics we covered and my honest thoughts on how I feel about them:
- My departure from Adobe and my thoughts on the new corporate world
- My Thoughts on Adobe Captivate and the challenges ahead
- How I see the upcoming Articulate Storyline product impacting the Captivate business, and changing things in eLearning
- Why I’m excited about Apple iBooks Author beyond Apple’s walled-garden and EULA
- Mobile Learning and Tablets
- Twitter, TweetDeck and the other Social networks
- Why I feel Content Curation is important
- Apple iOS vs Android and Flipboard
- And much more
I have embedded the video here. If you have any questions, thoughts or any other topic you wish we could have covered, please leave a comment below.